Ball Type Foot Valve Flanged End
Normative Standard Reference
|Design Standard||Manufacturer Defined|
|Face to Face||Manufacturer Defined|
|Testing Standard||as per API 598|
|Pressure Rating||PN 1.0|
|End Connection||Flanged Drilled to Table E, ANSI 150#|
Size range and Material:
|Size Range||50mm to 150mm|
|Ball||Nitrile Rubber Coated
|Seat ||Nitrile Rubber
- No clogging of valve as ball is the only moving part.
- Can be used in highly dense & Viscous fluids.
- High flow rate as ball moves out completely from the passage and offers no hindrance.
- Low head loss because of light weight free floating ball.
- Rubber ball gives perfect sealing making it leak proof.
- Any foreign material deposited on ball or body gets cleaned because of the rolling ball.